- The learner should go to the HS-CIT Authorized Learning Centre (ALC).
- The learner should fill in an application form available at the HS-CIT Authorized Learning Centre (ALC), along with the prescribed fees. The fees can be paid in three modes. To view the detailed fee structure, click here.
- Relevant documents to be carried at the time of admission are :
Once the learner submits his/her details, relevant documents and pays the fees, the HS-CIT ALC coordinator will fill the learner details in the HKCL software and upload the learner data. Further, the ALC coordinator will hand over a fee receipt.
Learner is expected to verify the online details filled in by ALC.
ALC coordinator will hand over the HS-CIT book (study material) whose cost is already included in the fee. The book is provided as per the medium selected by the learner (English, Hindi)
After the learner receives the study material, the learner is eligible to start learning instantly through ERA, using his User id and password
- Photo copy of Photo Id proof signed by the learner.
- 1 copy of passport size photograph (color or black & White)
**Note: Visually Handicapped learners are provided with HS-CIT Book in Braille Language (English Medium)