Haryana Knowledge Corporation Limited (HKCL), is currently under administration of Citizen Resource Information Department (CRID), Haryana. It is Promoted by Government of Haryana along with:
- Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Ltd.
- Board of School Education - Haryana
- Deen Bandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science & Technology, (DCRUST) Murthal, Sonipat
- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishvavidyalaya, (BPSMV), Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat
- Kurukshetra University (KU), Kurukshetra
- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology (GJUST), Hisar
It was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 Corporate Identity Number (CIN) U80904HR2013PLC050331, dated September 10, 2013 issued by the Registrar of Companies, National Capital Territory of Delhi and Haryana to create new paradigm in education and development through universalization and integration of Information Technology in teaching, learning and educational management processes in particular and socio-economic transformative processes in general.
Vision & Mission
To develop learning, governance and empowerment systems which are world-class and value-based and which are responsive to the individual and social developmental needs of the people by bridging the Digital Divide.
To offer life-long learning, governance and empowerment services through appropriate partnerships
- To a very large population with various diversities : Bigger
- With high quality of relevance and applicability in life and work : Better
- At an affordable cost : Cheaper
- Within a shortest possible time : Faster
- With a wide accessibility from metros to villages : Wider
- In a mass-personalized manner : Deeper personal experience
as it is critical for survival, development and empowerment of individuals, communities and nations.
GOALS & FOCUS
To prepare the people for knowledge-based economy and society
- To champion the cause of life-long learning with developmental orientation
- To stimulate the creation of world-class knowledge resources
- To provide universal access to them through Information Technology
- To bridge the Digital Divide and resultant Knowledge Divide
Haryana Knowledge Corporation Limited (HKCL) commenced its business operations from January 2014 over the entire state of Haryana with high-tech and high-touch initiative focused on design, development and delivery of innovative eLearning, eGovernance, and eEmpowerment technologies, solutions and services to its ever growing base of millions of customers in public at large, Universities, Governments, and Communities.
OUR INCREDIBLE JOURNEY
An exciting journey of a thousand miles began almost 10 years back.
Online Recruitment drive completed for various post Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya, Sonipat & Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited.