How to get a DACA Diploma?
- Learner must be a HS-CIT passed candidate.
- Learner will be eligible for HKCL’s Diploma if S/He completes the 3 Courses (each course should be 120 hr) in time span of 1 Year.
- The period of 1 years will be calculated from Date of Issuance of ERA Login of 1st Course till the date of Final Exam Attempt of 3rd Course.
- Learner can complete HKCL’s Diploma with combination of any 3 HCOC Courses
- Learner can take admission for all the 3 HCOC courses at a time or as per his/her convenience.
- Learner can do these courses one after another or simultaneously in HKCL's Authorized Learning Center (ALC)
- Learner must successfully complete 3 Courses to become eligible for HKCL Diploma within schedule.
- Learner should be 10+2 passed before completion of 3 HCOC courses.
- HKCL will provide the HKCL’s Diploma (DACA) Certificate to eligible Learner.
- Learner will also get the individual Course Certificates along with HCOC Diploma Certificate
|No. of Hours||Learning Only (LO) Mode Fee (Rs.)||Learning + Placement Assistance Fee (Rs.)|
|HCOC Courses of 120 Hours||4500/-||—|
|HCOC Courses of 60 Hours||2250/-||—|
|HKCL’s Diploma of 360 Hours||—||—|