HKCL - Haryana Knowledge Corporation Limited, is currently under administration of Citizen Resource Information Department (CRID), Haryana. It was promoted by the DITECH Government of Haryana, MKCL, HARTRON, Board of School Education Bhiwani, and 4 state universities of Haryana in September 2013 to create new paradigm in education, governance, socio- economic development and empowerment of the people through the universalization and integration of Information Technology in development processes by bridging the digital divide. HKCL's value system dedicated to self-sustainability, with social accountability, its world class work environment, state-of- the- art facility learning resources, vibrant atmosphere for nurturing innovations, projects offering intellectual challenges and excitement caring and sharing culture, people centric management ethos, decent compensation packages, performance linked awards and career growth opportunities attract talented youth from all over India to join HKCL's intellectual resource pool.
Objectives of the Traineeship Scheme
HKCL İs looking out for highly motivated candidates to work as Management Trainees to fulfil the following objectives:
- To attract talented, enthusiastic, proactive, and fresh MBAs from all parts of India.
- To select best among them on purely merit basis through well designed competitive selection process so as to further enrich HKCL's intellectual resource pool.
- To offer them world-class training and development inputs and learning experiences on live projects
- To prepare them to take on the challenges to fulfil HKCL's cherished mission objectives in the emerging global knowledge society with intellectually, emotionally, and ethically rich mindset.
Openings for Management Trainees require fulfilment of following eligibility:
HKCL invites applications for Management Trainee positions from MBAs passed in the year 2022 or 2023 and with Engineering Graduation with good scholastic background, high mental ability, quantitative aptitude, sound foundations in computing and office automation tools.
The Management Trainees will initially undergo one year training-cum assignments and internship in live projects at Panchkula & other districts of Haryana. They will be paid an excellent stipend with other facilities during their traineeship. The details of the compensation package are given below.
Number of positions
Management Trainees: 05 (The above-mentioned number of positions may be revised, if necessary)
- Candidates will have to apply online using Naukri.com from November 24th, 2023. Please click here to apply.
- Last date to apply online is December 6th, 2023. Applications received after this date shall not be considered.
- We request all candidates to enter the correct and verified email address and mobile numbers since all further communication for the recruitment process will be done digitally.
- Candidates shall go through a carefully drawn out multi step selection process.
- Candidates are requested to submit application through Naukri.com.
- The online test can be taken only once. No re-attempts will be allowed under any circumstances.
- If any candidate is found indulging in any malpractice during the recruitment process, s/he would be immediately disqualified from the recruitment process.
- HKCL reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate, if any of the HKCL norms are seen to be violated.
- HKCL reserves the right to modify the selection process as deemed fit.
Selection test details for management trainees
The selection process shall be a two-stage process consisting of : -
Stage 1: Online test : -
Candidates need to take an online selection test from their home through HKCL's Online Exam Framework. For the online test, candidates must have good stable internet connection with a desktop/laptop computer with Webcam and microphone.
Candidates must be alone in a quiet environment for the duration of the exam. Conversation with anyone else is not permitted during the exam. Use of any reference materials, resources, other mobile/tablet, earphones-headphones, other computer screens and/or other software is not permitted during the exam.
Online exam shall be conducted on Sunday, December 17th, 2023, from 10 AM to 12.00 Noon. The results for the online test shall be declared on or before December 22nd, 2023, and communicated to you at your email address available in our record.
- Maximum Marks which can be obtained for online test: 50
- Total number of questions: 50
- There shall be no negative marking.
- Multiple options will be given to each question. Each Question will carry 1 Mark.
- Test Duration: 60 minutes
- HKCL expects that candidate should have following skills and questions will be asked based on following sessions
Part I: Tools: -
- Candidate must have IT Skills: Advance Level of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Windows
- Candidate should have excellent command over MS Excel.
- Candidate should be able to present the concept through impressive Power point presentation.
- Candidate should have complete command over MS Outlook and should have email etiquettes
- Candidate should have ability to do research using internet for various tasks.
- Candidate Should be able to create Video Presentation with Voice over.
- Candidate should be able to use MS Project for project planning.
- Candidate should be able to use MS Visio for designing process flows.
- Candidate should know Business Intelligence Tools such as Google Data Studio.
- Candidate should have ability to learn new software’s which can be used internally (Adaptability).
Part II: Business: -
- Candidate should be able to draft a good proposal.
- Candidate should be able to draft a letter.
- Candidate should have sound knowledge of Sales Forecasting, Market Research and Analysis.
- Candidate should know customer life cycle management.
- Candidate should know software life cycle management
- Candidate should have knowledge about Digital Product Development Life Cycle and Design Thinking.
Part III: Digital Marketing: -
- Candidate should know basic concepts of Digital Marketing, SEO etc
- Candidate should have knowledge about all social media tools and marketing through them.
Part IV: Quality and IPR: -
- Candidate should have working knowledge about ISO 9001, ISO 27001, Lean Management etc.
- Candidate should know the concept of Intellectual Property Rights.
Part V: People Skills: -
- Candidate should have ability to solve problems with relevant thought process.
- Critical Skill - Observation- It is necessary for a candidate to be able to observe rather than just come to conclusions.
- Candidate should have business meeting etiquettes.
- Candidate should be able to manage time.
- Candidate should possess good listening skills.
- Candidate should have ability to speak effectively in public (at conferences/ at a seminar/ at a gathering of learners etc).
- Candidate should be a Team Player and should have Leadership Abilities.
- Candidate should be Innovative and should have Creative Thinking skills, Divergent thinking, and good Negotiation Skills.
- Candidate should have Logical Reasoning, Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Candidate should be able to mentor the assistants/colleagues.
Stage 2: Hands-on Test and Final interview : -
Final Interview and Hands on test will be conducted from January 06th, 2024 to January 07th, 2024. Hands-on will be based on Part I: tools mentioned in the stage 1 above. This test will be conducted at HKCL’s Panchkula Office.
Required Documents for Stage 2: The candidate invited for hands-on test and interview should bring along with his/her original copies of all mark sheets, Certificates, and other credentials as well as original copy as the proof of identity.
• Facilitation at the time of interview: It will include breakfast, lunch, and evening snacks on the day of the test and interview.
Opportunity for seeking orientation about HKCL: Interactions with HKCL’s HRD Team on the day of the hands-on test and interview.
•Declaration of Result and offer of Traineeship: Within 10 Days from the completion of the interview Process.
OTHER DETAILS FOR MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (STAFF TYPE – PROJECT TRAINEE)
(Compensation Package, Benefits, Facilities and Entitlements)
1. Monthly Compensation
• Starting annual CTC for Project Trainee is INR 5,00,000/
2. Work Environment State -of-the-art work environment including computing resources, development tools and platforms, broadband Internet, pantry services.
3. Working Hours: 09.30 am to 06.00 pmHolidays/Leaves
- All Saturdays/Sundays and Annual Holidays.
- Annual/ Public Holidays: 10 in each Calendar year
- Compensatory Leave Credit: One-day Leave Credit against each full day working on any public holiday, weekly offs.
- Casual Leaves: 8 Days of Casual Leave
- Sick Leave: 10 Days of sick leave
- Deputation to attend seminars, workshops, conferences, courses in India or abroad as needed.
- Reimbursement of Certification fees.
- In-house Training Programs.
- Membership of the professional bodies.
- • Registration to the various e-Learning courses.
- Reimbursement of charges for group booking of sports facility.
- Subscription of journals, e-journals, and Digital Libraries.
- Picnics, excursions, and get-togethers.
**The training and development facilities mentioned above shall be available subject to specific approval from Managing Director and as per applicable policy for the subject matter.5. Entitlements while on official Permitted Tour:
- Reimbursement of Fare will be payable as per HKCL's norms
- Hotel Accommodation Entitlement
** The quantum of the above entitlement will be payable as per HKCL's norms. Reimbursement claims and Tour Advance settlement, if any, to be completed within 48 hours of completion of the tour.
|First||Project Trainee (Business Development)|
|Second||Project Associate (Business Development)|
|Third||Senior Project Associate I (Business Development)|
|Fourth||Senior Project Associate II (Business Development)|