Project Trainee (PT) Recruitment 2022
HKCL - Haryana Knowledge Corporation Limited is a public limited company promoted by the DITECH Government of Haryana, MKCL, HARTRON, Board of School Education Bhiwani, and 4 state universities of Haryana in September 2013 to create new paradigm in education, governance, socio- economic development and empowerment of the people through the universalization and integration of Information Technology in development processes by bridging the digital divide. HKCL is a pro- people, high-tech initiative in design, development and delivery of innovative eLearning, eGovernance and eEmpowerment technologies, solutions and services to its ever-growing customer base among the masses with a mission to bridge the Digital Divide and the resultant Knowledge Divide and Opportunity Divide by offering actionable knowledge and essential services to masses for socio-economic transformation. HKCL’s value system dedicated to self-sustainability, with social accountability, its world class work environment, state-of- the- art facility, learning resources, vibrant atmosphere for nurturing innovations, projects offering intellectual challenges and excitement, caring and sharing culture, people centric management ethos, decent compensation packages, performance linked awards and career growth opportunities attract talented youth from all over India to join HKCL’s intellectual resource pool.
Number of vacancies
HKCL (Haryana Knowledge Corporation Limited) is looking for 10 Project Trainees.
We are looking for Project Trainees (Java) to design, develop and maintain web applications. Following are the skillsets candidate should possess:
Project Trainee: -
Experience: 0-1 Years of Experience Required
- JAVA 1.8 and above
- Spring Boot (Annotation)
Database: Any RDBMS
(DDL, DML, Procedures, Views, Joins, Indexing)
• B.E. / B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering), MCA (Masters of Computer Application) appeared or appearing for final semester examination in the year 2022 from recognized universities with minimum 60% marks in all academics.
• Starting annual CTC for Project Trainee (Fresher) is INR 3,00,000/-
In addition to above Annual Compensation the employee will also get medical and accidental Insurance Coverage as mentioned below:
- Medical Insurance Cover of Rs. 4 Lakhs per annum
- Accident Insurance Cover of Rs. 5 Lakh per annum
Place of Posting
The place of posting shall be at HKCL’s Registered Office – Panchkula or any project location in the state of Haryana.
• The selection process shall be a three-stage process consisting of:
- Stage I. Online Interview Round
- Stage II. Online Hand on test Round
- Stage III. Final face to face HR Interview Round
To Apply, you may email your updated Resume / CV to email@example.com with a subject line as a Job title.