HARYANA KNOWLEDGE CORPORATION LIMITED(HKCL) PROGRAM SUMMARY
The Government of Haryana, Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Ltd, HARTRON, Board of School Education and four Universities in the state of Haryana, are among the equity holders. The company has a unique blend of government credibility and social responsibility on one hand and entrepreneurial competitiveness, market orientation, quality, flexibility, productivity, profitability and self-sustainability on the other.
Following are the Shareholders:
- Electronics & Information Technology Department (E&IT Department), Government of Haryana
- Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Limited (MKCL), Maharashtra
- Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation (HARTRON), Haryana
- Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH), Bhiwani
- Deen Bandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science & Technology, (DCRUST) Murthal, Sonipat
- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishvavidyalaya, (BPSMV), Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat
- Kurukshetra University (KU), Kurukshetra
- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology (GJUST), Hisar
The founders conceived a unique identity of HKCL as a fast-track IT enabler and a complimenting and supplementing partner of the Universities, Government and communities for the fulfilment of the new and growing aspirations of students in particular and people in general in the emerging knowledge society and knowledge-led economy of the twenty-first century.