HS-CIT Online Admission Process
For Online admission process of HS-CIT please click/visit on http://join.hkcl.in/.
HS-CIT at Center Admission Process
- The learner should go to the HS-CIT Authorized Learning Centre (ALC). To find out a HS-CIT centre nearest to you, click here.
- The learner should fill an application form available at the HS-CIT Authorized Learning Centre (ALC), along with the prescribed fees. The fees can be paid in three modes. To view the detailed fee structure, click here.
- Relevant documents to be carried at the time of admission are :- Xerox copy of Photo Id proof signed by the learner- 1 copy of passport size photograph (color or Black & White)
- Once the learner submits his/her details, relevant documents and pays the fees, the HS-CIT ALC coordinator will fill the learner details in the Haryana Knowledge Corporation Limited(HKCL) software and upload the learner data. Further, the ALC coordinator will hand over a fee receipt.
- Learner is expected to verify the online details filled in by ALC.
- ALC coordinator will hand over the HS-CIT book (study material) whose cost is already included in the fee. The book is provided as per the medium selected by the learner (English, Hindi)
- After the learner receives the study material, the learner is eligible to start learning instantly through ERA, using his User ID and password
- If you want to know about learning method and course details, you can check course demo at HS-CIT centres. We offer Welcome course, demo of HS-CIT at free of cost to learners who want to enroll for HS-CIT. This course is available at nearest HS-CIT centre. Please visit today
Note: Visually Handicapped learners are provided with HS-CIT Book (Center Copy) in Braille Language (English Medium)