HKCL Center Registration Process - 2024
Terms and Conditions for Applicant Organization (AO)
We, Applicant Organization (AO) understand and agree that –
- The location of the proposed center shall be fixed only in the specific location as selected by us and the selected location shall not be changed by us anytime during, and after the 'Network Partner /Center Registration Process. We will not have any objection in case of rejection based on location or any other reason.
- To visit the website on regular basis to know about information/guidelines/norms/schedules prescribed by HKCL on the website from time to time.
- HKCL will use contact & other details for any promotional or business-related activities.
- HKCL reserves the right-
- to modify the terms and conditions of the Network Partner /Center Registration Process without any prior notice and HKCL shall not be liable to anyone for any such modification/s;
- to discontinue/postpone the Network Partner/Center Registration Process (or any part thereof) with/without prior notice and HKCL shall not be liable to anyone for any such discontinuation/postponement;
- of granting and/or rejecting authorization to any applicant/s, without assigning any reason/s whatsoever to anyone.
- In case we are granted authorization:
- We are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and login account given by HKCL and fully responsible for all activities that occur thereunder;
- We shall abide by the various Rules, Regulations, Code of Conduct, Guidelines, Communications, and Norms issued and specified by HKCL from time to time.
- We cannot run any competitive course also we will not do any undercutting in fees or clubbing of courses. If we involve in doing any such malpractice then our authorization will get cancelled/terminated immediately without any prior notice.
- All the disputes or differences, if any, before and/or after authorization (if granted) shall be referred to the courts in Panchkula, which shall be the courts having the jurisdiction to entertain and try the same.
In case of any rejection / incomplete application, HKCL will process the refund to AO (if applicable) in the month of March 2024 only. HKCL will not process the refund during the New Center Registration process before March 2024 month in any condition. AO’s SOLAR Advance Account:
- AO has to make the payment to HKCL by using their SOLAR Advance Account
- First AO has to add the requisite amount in their SOLAR Advance Account
- AO has to keep on checking the amount status in their SOLAR Advance Account
- During the process or after completion of process if any amount is not utilized through AO’s SOLAR Advance Account then AO can take the refund in their bank account.
- AO has to follow the SOLAR Advance refund process as mentioned on the website
- HKCL will process the SOLAR Advance refund to AO (if applicable) in the month of March 2024 only
- HKCL will not process the SOLAR Advance refund before March 2024.
- In case any amount is pending in AO’s SOLAR Advance Account and they have not taken the refund on or before March 2024, then HKCL will forfeit such amount without giving any intimation.
- Concerned ALC has to utilize the Admission Security Deposit within the same year. If any ALC fails to utilize the Admission Security Deposit within stipulated time then HKCL will forfeit the remaining Admission Security Deposit amount. Also, unutilized Admission Security Deposited amount will not be carry forwarded to next year in any condition.
- Preference to Existing Performing HKCL ALC's:
- HKCL will give the preference to existing performing HKCL ALCs subject to availability of open area.
- If the existing performing ALC apply from specific open area, then we will give the first preference to existing HKCL ALC irrespective of application of other AOs from the same open area.
- For Performing HS-CIT ALCs: Performing ALC can apply for HKCL NCR process 2024 from open area only.
- If the existing performing ALC apply from specific open area, then they must complete the entire process as per the norms mentioned on the website.
- If the existing performing ALC will not do the initial stage of payment within schedule, then we may allow the other AOs application for the same open area.
- HKCL will decide various performance criteria from time to time to give the preference to existing HKCL ALCs for NCR process and accordingly same will be applicable for this NCR process.
- Ownership Transfer
- Please note that HKCL ALC Authorization is non-transferable. So, ALC cannot sale or transfer or give the rights HKCL ALC Authorization of to any other Person or Organization.
- That means, if any Applicant Organization become ALC then they will not be able to transfer HKCL ALC Authorization to other party to any condition.
HKCL Center Registration Process - 2024
Registration Process - 2024
Important Instructions for Applicant Organization (AO)
- Applicant Organization (AO) should read all the instructions and process details before applying for New Center Registration Process 2024
- HKCL has finalized the Open Area list based on the following factors:
- Existing HKCL Centers presence in that area
- Existing HKCL Centers business catchment area
- Business potential of that area
- Requirement of a specific area
- Please note that, in some Open Area cases, we have kept the complete City / Town / Tehsil as Open Area. But, we will allow the center at only Specific Locations depending upon the Business Potential of that area. If Applicant Organization applies from a particular City / Town / Tehsil then we will analyze the local business situation and also we will check our existing ALCs location in that area and accordingly we will decide the further course of action. In this case, we will also reject the application if it is not satisfying the required criteria.
- Please note that, applying from Open Area does not mean that Applicant Organization's application is considered for further process. We will check the Business Potential of that area with reference to our existing ALCs and accordingly we will accept/reject the application.
- Applicant Organizations (AO) request to add any additional Open Area will not be considered in any condition. HKCL has finalized the Open Area list based on market potential in that specific area.
- If Applicant Organization (AO) got HKCL recommendation for the proposed AO location then it does not mean that they become HKCL's Authorized Learning Center (ALC).
- HKCL has finalized the Open Area list & their recommendation based on market potential in specific area. HKCL reserves the right to add/edit/delete Open Area from time to time without giving any reason or intimation.
- In the case of Educational Institute, AO has to apply with their School/College/Institute name only. Also, they have to mark their actual location in Schools/Colleges/Institute premises only.
- Applicant Organization (AO) has to complete the registration process within schedule as stipulated by HKCL. If any Applicant Organization (AO) will not complete the process within schedule, then we will not consider their application for further process in any case.
- It is the responsibility of the Applicant Organization (AO) to visit the portal & log in and keep updated themselves about the process and schedule. Also, AO has to check their email, SMS, and WhatsApp communication on regular basis. HKCL will not make any separate calls to AO to share the schedule and other details.
- HKCL will do the communication to AO only on their registered email ID and mobile number.
- AO has to attend the Orientation Meeting (Online/Offline) to understand the details of the offerings & processes. Only one person from AO should attend this Orientation Meeting (if the meeting is scheduled in presence).
- AO has to follow the schedule of the OnCeT Examination strictly, if any AO fails to attempt/pass OnCeT Examination then we will not provide any further chance to the candidate.
- For OnCeT and the interview process, we may do the recording through CCTV or camera and keep the record for future reference.
- OnCeT and Process schedule will be available on the website only. If AO does not receive any mail/communication from HKCL then AO should visit the website for schedule and guidelines.
- If more than one AO has applied from the same location/area then
- HKCL will rank the AOs based on Total Score. AO having the highest Total Score will be eligible for further process.
- If the Total Score is same then we will apply the following logic:
- HKCL will communicate with the eligible AOs to prepare the center setup. If any AO will prepare the setup before our communication then we will not be responsible for any financial or other investment loss.
- If an eligible AO’s center setup is not as per the norms specified by HKCL at the time of center visit as per the schedule, then we will reject the application of AO from this process. In this case, HKCL will not be responsible for any financial or other investment loss.
- If the location provided by the AO at the time of application is different from the location at the time of center visit, then we will not give the authorization to such AO. In this case also, HKCL will not be responsible for any financial or other investment loss.
- Authorization as HKCL ALC shall be given subject to completion of all the prescribed procedural formalities and submission of all the requisite documents.
- Once HKCL gives final approval for a specific AO to become ALC at a specific location, then that ALC will not be able to change the location for the next 3 consecutive years i.e. No location change is allowed for three years in any condition.
- If any ALC will change the location within 3 years then that ALC’s Authorization may be cancelled with immediate effect.
- HKCL will not refund any amount (such as Processing fee, Registration Fee, Admission Security Deposit, etc.) in case AO become Authorized Learning Center (ALC).
- In case AO got rejected in between the HKCL New Center Registration Process, then their applicable refund will be processed by March 31, 2024.
- Those Applicant Organization (AO) who will become ALC for the year 2024-
- HKCL reserves the right of granting and/or rejecting authorization to any applicant/s, without assigning any reason/s whatsoever to anyone.
• AO having the highest OnCeT score in Learning Facilitator's Exam will be eligible for further process.
• If still, there is a tie then AO having the highest interview score will be eligible for further process.
• Their authorization will be valid for the period of 1st January 2024 to 31st December 2024, irrespective of the center registration in any month of the year 2023 or 2024.
• Eligible ALC has to apply for renewal for the year 2025 by paying requisite fees as communicated by HKCL from time to time.
• ALC will be able to enroll admissions from January 2024 month onwards.