Applicant Organization (AO) has to pay the following fees to HKCL while applying for ALC:
1. Center Registration Fee of amount Rs. 26,500/-*
- Rs. 13,000/- towards Registration Fee (Refundable subject to rejection)
- Rs. 5,000/- towards Study Material Deposit (Refundable subject to rejection)
- Rs. 7,000/- towards Marketing Material Kit (Refundable subject to rejection)
- Rs. 1,500/- towards Processing Fee (Non-Refundable)
2. OnCeT Fee of amount
- Rs. 1500/- For Nomination of each Learning Facilitators (Faculties) (Non-Refundable)
3. Admission Security Deposit**
|Admission Security Deposit
- Admission Security Deposit amount may vary subjected to any change in HFO amount for HS-CIT Course fee structure
1. HKCL’s Fee Only (HFO)
- ‘HKCL’s Fee Only’ (HFO) is the amount that ALC need to pay to HKCL while confirming any admission for HKCL courses. ALC has to pay only this HFO amount to HKCL and keep the rest of the course fee with themselves as their share.
2. Admission Security Deposit:
- This is an amount that ALC need to deposit with HKCL which they can use during the year of registration.
- Once AO got approval for the location then AO needs to pay the Admission Security Deposit amount to HKCL.
- This Admission Security Deposit amount will be available to utilize for confirmation of HS-CIT, admissions in ALC's SOLAR login after authorization
- ALC will not be able to apply for a refund of the said Admission Security Deposit amount through ‘advance refund facility’ of SOLAR.
- Once ALC utilize this amount completely then ALC can add more amount in SOLAR advance to confirm more admissions.
- ALC’s authorization period will be valid for one year i.e. till December 2024. ALC has to utilize this Admission Security Deposit amount within this authorization period only.
- ALC will not be able to utlize the remaining Admission Security Deposit Amount after the completion of one year authorization period. HKCL will forfeit the remaining Admission Security Deposit amount.
- Also, the remaining Admission Security Deposit Amount will not be carried forward for the next year.
3. Refund Process (In case rejection / incomplete application process):
- AO will get the refundable amount after deduction of the processing fee & another requisite amount (If Any)
- The Refundable amount will get processed through SOLAR & it will be refunded to AO’s bank account through an online refund application from SOLAR login.
- The bank account details provided by AO during the application on SOLAR will be considered for transferring this refund.
- AO has to ensure the correctness of the filled bank account to get the refundable amount in due time.
- In case AO gets rejected or want to withdraw in between the NCR process (before the ALC code gets generated), then their applicable refund amount will be processed within 1 month from the date of withdrawing/rejection from the registration process.
- AO will get the applicable refundable amount only in the account registered by AO at the time of the registration process. HKCL will not make payments through other means like cheques, DD, etc.
- HKCL will not consider any other bank account for the refund process. HKCL will not be responsible for any wrong account details provided by AO in SOLAR login or rejection of payment due to various reasons.
- Study Material Deposit (Rs.5,000/-): if any ALC will not renew for the next calendar year then that center has to claim for the refund of Study Material Deposit within the stipulated schedule.
- HKCL will not refund any amount (such as Processing fee, Registration Fee, Admission Security Deposit, etc.) in case of AO become Authorized Learning Center (ALC).
- HKCL will not be responsible for the delayed payment due to rejection from the bank. In such cases, it will take an additional 1 month to process the refund subject to correct bank account details.